11ft - BERG ELITE REGULAR Trampoline GREEN + SAFETY NET DELUXE - 330
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of this item after dispatch.
The BERG Elite is BERG’s top-of-the-range trampoline. The sturdy protective edge is made of the best material, which makes the BERG Elite suitable for intensive use. The Elite protective edge is also extremely UV resistant. This trampoline has TwinSpring Gold springs and the unique AirFlow jumping mat for ultimate jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow, ensuring less resistance and higher jumps. In short, the best jumping comfort!
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The protective edge is extremely UV-resistant and the material and finishing make it extra durable.
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- Available with the extra high (220cm) Safety net Deluxe XL. 22% Higher, 22% Safer! (only in combination with the Champion and Elite 430, 520, 410 and 500 trampolines)
BERG Elite + Safety Net Deluxe:
|Art. Nr.||Model||Colour||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|37.81.00.00||BERG Elite 330 + Safety Net Deluxe||Red||330||96||265cm||85cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
|37.81.03.00||BERG Elite 330 + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||330||96||265cm||85cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
|37.81.07.00||BERG Elite 330 + Safety Net Deluxe||Green||330||96||265cm||85cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
|37.82.00.00||BERG Elite 380 + Safety Net Deluxe||Red||380||112||270cm||90cm||550kg||110kg||Yes|
|37.82.03.00||BERG Elite 380 + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||380||112||270cm||90cm||550kg||110kg||Yes|
|37.82.07.00||BERG Elite 380 + Safety Net Deluxe||Green||380||112||270cm||90cm||550kg||110kg||Yes|
|37.84.00.00||BERG Elite 430 + Safety Net Deluxe||Red||430||128||275cm||95cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|37.84.03.00||BERG Elite 430 + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||430||128||275cm||95cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|37.84.07.00||BERG Elite 430 + Safety Net Deluxe||Green||430||128||275cm||95cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|37.84.13.00||BERG Elite 430 Tattoo + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||430||128||275cm||95cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|37.84.13.01||BERG Elite 430 Levels + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||430||128||275cm||95cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Back in stock||6 Nov 2019|
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products are delivered within 24hrs Monday to Friday and for orders over £50 delivery is free*, for same day dispatch orders must be placed before 11:30am. Some of our larger products such a s Quad bikes and dirt buggies can take 2-3 days for delivery due to the size and weight, for these we use a specialist Pallet service to ensure the goods get to you in pristine condition, please note all pallet and large goods delivery are curb side, someone will need to be at the property to sign for the item and the courier will not transport goods into a property or are they able to carry up flights of stairs or to the rear of properties, unfortunately this is a courier stipulation. Some products such as Berg and Richbit are shipped directly from the suppliers European facility to your door and as such can take 3-7 days for delivery.
All our standard deliveries take place Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is available on certain items for an additional cost depending on the size of the item and delivery address. If you wish to enquire about a Saturday delivery please contact us via our contact page with your postcode and item you are interested in. Any Saturday delivery needs to be purchased before 11:00 AM on the Friday.
*Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers – This additional charge will be calculated at the checkout stage of your order however we reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment if for some reason it does not. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9
Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our team