17ft BERG GRAND FAVORIT TRAMPOLINE REGULAR 520 GREEN + SAFETY NET COMFORT
Delivery time 1-2 working days via pallet services.
Go for a combination of favourite benefits! The Grand Favorit combines the advantages of a round and a rectangular trampoline; the efficient strength of a round frame and the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline make trampolining not only great fun but also safe! The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height. Thanks to the attractive protective edge and the rustproof frame, your trampoline will always look good! The Grand Favorit InGround is available without a net (as a sports trampoline) or with the Safety Net Comfort.
- An oval trampoline provides the strength of a round trampoline, allowing you to jump over the full length, as you can on a rectangular trampoline.
- Great bounce thanks to the long GoldSpring Solo springs.
- Excellent price-quality ratio.
- Extra safe due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The protective edge has a long life span due to the thick PVC upper and under layer.
- The frame is easy to assemble and install.
- The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height.
BERG Grand Favorit InGround :
|Art. Nr.||Model||Colour||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|188.8.131.52||BERG Grand Favorit InGround 520 Grey + Safety Net Comfort||Grey||520x345||96||207cm||27cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|184.108.40.206||BERG Grand Favorit InGround 520 Green + Safety Net Comfort||Green||520x345||96||207cm||27cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|220.127.116.11||BERG Grand Favorit InGround 520 Black + Safety Net Comfort||Black||520x345||96||207cm||27cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places.
|Age Group||4-5 Years, 5-10 Years, 10+ Years, 5-7 Years, 12+ Years, 14+ Years, 18+ Years|
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products are delivered within 24hrs Monday to Friday and for orders over £50 delivery is free*, for same day dispatch orders must be placed before 11:30am. Some of our larger products such a s Quad bikes and dirt buggies can take 2-3 days for delivery due to the size and weight, for these we use a specialist Pallet service to ensure the goods get to you in pristine condition, please note all pallet and large goods delivery are curb side, someone will need to be at the property to sign for the item and the courier will not transport goods into a property or are they able to carry up flights of stairs or to the rear of properties, unfortunately this is a courier stipulation. Some products such as Berg and Richbit are shipped directly from the suppliers European facility to your door and as such can take 3-7 days for delivery.
All our standard deliveries take place Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is available on certain items for an additional cost depending on the size of the item and delivery address. If you wish to enquire about a Saturday delivery please contact us via our contact page with your postcode and item you are interested in. Any Saturday delivery needs to be purchased before 11:00 AM on the Friday.
*Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers – This additional charge will be calculated at the checkout stage of your order however we reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment if for some reason it does not. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9
Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our team