Fast and free 48 hr delivery after dispatch.
A great looking budget 12v powered 4x4 with powerful twin motors!
This great looking 2 seater, twin motor 4x4 is packed with superb features, including;
- Powerful 12V twin motors - This 4x4 type model includes a pair of drive motors, giving extra torque for us on less perfect surfaces like grass or gravel driveways.
- Two seater - This model is fitted with a double seat, suitable for two younger children, or one older child.
- Two speed settings - Either drive with more torque and a lower speed, or higher speed on flat surfaces!
- Optional parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse switch and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right.
- Seat belt - The car has a seat belt fitted, to keep your child safe if using the parental remote option.
- Steering wheel sounds - making horn, turn sounds and also music.
- Working lights - The front headlights illuminate when the car is being driven.
- MP3 Player Input - The dashboard features an MP3 player input with volume control for playing music on the move.
- Battery meter - Dashboard mounted battery meter to indicate remaining playtime.
- Colours available - Red, Yellow, Blue, Black
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (Suitable for two younger children, or one older child)
- Charge time - 10 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 2 x 6V 6.7Ah lead acid (12V Power)
- Maximum speed - 6km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Flat lawns or grass, firm gravel, or any firm, flat surface.
- Dimensions - 105cm long, 70cm wide, 60cm high
- Box size and weight - 113 x 61 x 38cm, 22.5Kg GW
|Age Group||2-3 Years, 3-4 Years, 4-5 Years, 5-7 Years|
|Back in stock||23 Jul 2020|
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products are delivered within 24hrs Monday to Friday and for orders over £50 delivery is free*, for same day dispatch orders must be placed before 11:30am. Some of our larger products such a s Quad bikes and dirt buggies can take 2-3 days for delivery due to the size and weight, for these we use a specialist Pallet service to ensure the goods get to you in pristine condition, please note all pallet and large goods delivery are curb side, someone will need to be at the property to sign for the item and the courier will not transport goods into a property or are they able to carry up flights of stairs or to the rear of properties, unfortunately this is a courier stipulation. Some products such as Berg and Richbit are shipped directly from the suppliers European facility to your door and as such can take 3-7 days for delivery.
All our standard deliveries take place Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is available on certain items for an additional cost depending on the size of the item and delivery address. If you wish to enquire about a Saturday delivery please contact us via our contact page with your postcode and item you are interested in. Any Saturday delivery needs to be purchased before 11:00 AM on the Friday.
*Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers – This additional charge will be calculated at the checkout stage of your order however we reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment if for some reason it does not. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9
Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our team