EXWAY X1 PRO ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD
Quick OverviewBack in stock for 24hr delivery Monday - Friday The Exway X1 is one of our top selling Electric Skateboards, the quality and speed is second to none, that's why were so excited to be one of the first authorised dealers in the UK to be getting very limited numbers...
Back in stock for 24hr delivery Monday - Friday
The Exway X1 is one of our top selling Electric Skateboards, the quality and speed is second to none, that's why were so excited to be one of the first authorised dealers in the UK to be getting very limited numbers of the all new Exway Pro!
Faster, 50% more range, the spec on the new Exway Pro is the best we've ever seen, read to below to see what Exway have to say about their latest board.
- Dual Hub
- Top Speed – 29 MPH – Turbo
- Hill Grade – 30%
- Range – 16 Miles
Exway X1 Pro
Range, range, range!
- The Exway X1 Pro bearings have been upgraded allowing for a more water resistant, robust, and reliable ride.
- More torque than its predecessor, the X1 Pro now has even more power increasing the hill climb to a whopping 30%
- All new smart sensors make the already smooth Exway even more so. Enjoy one of the smoothest, most predictable boards available.
- The fully enclosed hub motor is not only maintenance free, it’s more powerful and quieter than ever. No belts, no messes.
- Anti-Drag motor design. You can freely kick your X1 Pro just like you can your old-school longboard.
The X1 Pro is now smarter than ever:
- BMS and charger design in line with strict ANSI-UL2271 Safety standards.
- Dual overcharge, overvoltage, temperature protection.
- When the power is low, the power output will be automatically adjusted.
- The entire BMS is highly sophisticated. When the voltage is too high or low, you will be alerted through the OLED remote screen to ensure safe riding.
1.5mm thickness brings 56% higher endurance:
R1 – Intelligent remote control:
- The refinished Pro remote now has a more ergonomic grip and better skin coating for that grip that won’t quit.
- With a Holzer type rolling throttle design, enjoy a more precise throttle control than before.
- Our traditional 4 speed mode is one of the things we knew people loved about the X1, so, we didn’t change it.
The perfect amount of concave.
- We are control freaks. We have found the absolute optimal amount of concave in our decks.
- Carve better, carve harder, with your feet cradled into place on the deck on a truly precise board.
- We will never compromise, which is why we are still using Industry leading Seismic Aeon Trucks.
Before You Buy
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers. Most of our products unless otherwise stated in the product description are delivered to mainland UK within 48 hours after shipment, some specialist imports can take between 5 and 14 days for delivery, these will be clearly marked in the product description. Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of your item from free for our small gadgets and selected products, £30 for mini Quads and £50 for our larger Quad bikes 125cc and above. Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost. Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9 Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50 Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41 Scottish Offshore Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3 Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
Please take care reading the product description. Warranty varies from item to item.
DivideBuy is an Interest-Free Credit provider in partnership with our retailers, bringing you 0% APR credit for selected products online, in-store or over the phone. You can Spread the Cost on one or multiple qualifying items online by simply clicking the DivideBuy button.
You can choose instalment options from 3 to 6 months depending on the value of your purchase and the retailer. Your application will take just 60 seconds and we will provide an immediate decision.
Once approved, you electronically sign your agreement and the retailer will process your order.