Back in stock for 24hr delivery Monday - Friday
The Exway X1 is one of our top selling Electric Skateboards, the quality and speed is second to none, that's why were so excited to be one of the first authorised dealers in the UK to be getting very limited numbers of the all new Exway Pro!
Faster, 50% more range, the spec on the new Exway Pro is the best we've ever seen, read to below to see what Exway have to say about their latest board.
- Dual Hub
- Top Speed – 29 MPH – Turbo
- Hill Grade – 30%
- Range – 16 Miles
Exway X1 Pro
Range, range, range!
- The Exway X1 Pro bearings have been upgraded allowing for a more water resistant, robust, and reliable ride.
- More torque than its predecessor, the X1 Pro now has even more power increasing the hill climb to a whopping 30%
- All new smart sensors make the already smooth Exway even more so. Enjoy one of the smoothest, most predictable boards available.
- The fully enclosed hub motor is not only maintenance free, it’s more powerful and quieter than ever. No belts, no messes.
- Anti-Drag motor design. You can freely kick your X1 Pro just like you can your old-school longboard.
The X1 Pro is now smarter than ever:
- BMS and charger design in line with strict ANSI-UL2271 Safety standards.
- Dual overcharge, overvoltage, temperature protection.
- When the power is low, the power output will be automatically adjusted.
- The entire BMS is highly sophisticated. When the voltage is too high or low, you will be alerted through the OLED remote screen to ensure safe riding.
1.5mm thickness brings 56% higher endurance:
R1 – Intelligent remote control:
- The refinished Pro remote now has a more ergonomic grip and better skin coating for that grip that won’t quit.
- With a Holzer type rolling throttle design, enjoy a more precise throttle control than before.
- Our traditional 4 speed mode is one of the things we knew people loved about the X1, so, we didn’t change it.
The perfect amount of concave.
- We are control freaks. We have found the absolute optimal amount of concave in our decks.
- Carve better, carve harder, with your feet cradled into place on the deck on a truly precise board.
- We will never compromise, which is why we are still using Industry leading Seismic Aeon Trucks.
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products are delivered within 24hrs Monday to Friday and for orders over £50 delivery is free*, for same day dispatch orders must be placed before 11:30am. Some of our larger products such a s Quad bikes and dirt buggies can take 2-3 days for delivery due to the size and weight, for these we use a specialist Pallet service to ensure the goods get to you in pristine condition, please note all pallet and large goods delivery are curb side, someone will need to be at the property to sign for the item and the courier will not transport goods into a property or are they able to carry up flights of stairs or to the rear of properties, unfortunately this is a courier stipulation. Some products such as Berg and Richbit are shipped directly from the suppliers European facility to your door and as such can take 3-7 days for delivery.
All our standard deliveries take place Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is available on certain items for an additional cost depending on the size of the item and delivery address. If you wish to enquire about a Saturday delivery please contact us via our contact page with your postcode and item you are interested in. Any Saturday delivery needs to be purchased before 11:00 AM on the Friday.
*Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers – This additional charge will be calculated at the checkout stage of your order however we reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment if for some reason it does not. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9
Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our team