12V Twin Motor Quad - White
Quick Overview12V Twin Motor Kids Quad bike Suitable Age Range – 3-6 (powerful model, suitable for older children only) Colours Available – Red, White Optional Parental Remote – No Seater Type – One Seater Dimensions – 103cm long, 68cm wide, 73m high A great looking budget 12v powered quad bike packed with fun features! This great...
12V Twin Motor Kids Quad bike
- Suitable Age Range – 3-6 (powerful model, suitable for older children only)
- Colours Available – Red, White
- Optional Parental Remote – No
- Seater Type – One Seater
- Dimensions – 103cm long, 68cm wide, 73m high
A great looking budget 12v powered quad bike packed with fun features!
This great looking twin motor quad bike is packed with superb features, including;
- Powerful 12V twin motors – This quad model includes a pair of 35W drive motors, giving extra torque for us on less perfect surfaces like grass or gravel driveways.
- Two speed settings – Either drive with more torque and a lower speed, or higher speed on flat surfaces!
- Large wheels – Large chunky drive wheels for extra grip and authenticity.
- Working suspension – The quad is fitted with fully working front and rear suspension, just like a real quad bike.
- Foot pedal switch operated – The quad motors are powered by pressing the foot pedal.
- Horn and music sounds – Below the steering are buttons which play a horn sound and eight built-in music tracks.
- MP3, USB, SD card music inputs – The dashboard features a music system with a jack socket, USB socket and SD card slot for playing your own music through the built-in sound system
- LED lights – The quad is fitted with LED front and rear lights
- Colours available – Red, White
- Suitable age range – 3-6 (powerful model, suitable for older children only)
- Charge time – 10 hours for a full charge
- Run time – Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type – 1 x 12V 7Ah lead acid (12V Power)
- Maximum speed – 8km/h
- Suitable operating surface – Flat lawns or grass, firm gravel, or any firm, flat surface.
- Dimensions – 103cm long, 68cm wide, 73m high
- Box size and weight – 109 x 65 x 41cm, 21.0Kg GW
Before You Buy
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers. Most of our products unless otherwise stated in the product description are delivered to mainland UK within 48 hours after shipment, some specialist imports can take between 5 and 14 days for delivery, these will be clearly marked in the product description. Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of your item from free for our small gadgets and selected products, £30 for mini Quads and £50 for our larger Quad bikes 125cc and above. Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost. Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9 Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50 Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41 Scottish Offshore Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3 Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
Please take care reading the product description. Warranty varies from item to item.
DivideBuy is an Interest-Free Credit provider in partnership with our retailers, bringing you 0% APR credit for selected products online, in-store or over the phone. You can Spread the Cost on one or multiple qualifying items online by simply clicking the DivideBuy button.
You can choose instalment options from 3 to 6 months depending on the value of your purchase and the retailer. Your application will take just 60 seconds and we will provide an immediate decision.
Once approved, you electronically sign your agreement and the retailer will process your order.