Battery Powered - 12V Range Rover Style Ride On Car - White
Quick OverviewSmart, cute and compact - this mini Range Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too! This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the steering wheel and foot pedal. The parental control...
Smart, cute and compact - this mini Range Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the steering wheel and foot pedal. The parental control is optional to use and can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also steer left and right.
- 2.4G bluetooth parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the steering wheel controls, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and steers the car left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has a button that plays a horn sound, 'beep beep'!
- Suspension - Realistic working front and rear suspension.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- Working lights - Working front and rear lights.
- USB music socket - Plug in a memory stick with music loaded and play your own tracks through the in-car speakers.
- Twin motors - Drive motors for each rear drive wheel.
- Horn and music sounds - Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Suitable age range - 2-4 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 10 hours for a full charge
- Remote control - Included - 2.4G Bluetooth type (optional use)
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 6V (2 x 6V 4.6Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 6V 18W
- Maximum speed - 2.7km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 93cm x 58cm x 47cm
- Box size and weight - 91 x 51 x 31cm, 13.8Kg GW
Before You Buy
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers. Most of our products unless otherwise stated in the product description are delivered to mainland UK within 48 hours after shipment, some specialist imports can take between 5 and 14 days for delivery, these will be clearly marked in the product description. Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of your item from free for our small gadgets and selected products, £30 for mini Quads and £50 for our larger Quad bikes 125cc and above. Shipping is calculated at the checkout stage.
Please take care reading the product description. Warranty varies from item to item.
DivideBuy is an Interest-Free Credit provider in partnership with our retailers, bringing you 0% APR credit for selected products online, in-store or over the phone. You can Spread the Cost on one or multiple qualifying items online by simply clicking the DivideBuy button.
You can choose instalment options from 3 to 12 months depending on the value of your purchase and the retailer. Your application will take just 60 seconds and we will provide an immediate decision.
Once approved, you electronically sign your agreement and the retailer will process your order.