BERG Champion Green + Safety Net Comfort
Quick OverviewDelivery time 3-5 days The BERG Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The design of the Champion ensures that you can jump safely for long periods of time on an excellent quality trampoline. The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air...
Delivery time 3-5 days
The BERG Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The design of the Champion ensures that you can jump safely for long periods of time on an excellent quality trampoline. The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps! The Safety Net Deluxe makes the trampoline complete. Due to the very high quality of the net, the thick foam around the poles and the strong edge material, the life span of this net is extra long. The unique arched construction at the top of the net ensures that the trampoline always looks perfect. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion you choose quality.
- • The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- • Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- • The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- • The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- • Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
Before You Buy
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers. Most of our products unless otherwise stated in the product description are delivered to mainland UK within 48 hours after shipment, some specialist imports can take between 5 and 14 days for delivery, these will be clearly marked in the product description. Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of your item from free for our small gadgets and selected products, £30 for mini Quads and £50 for our larger Quad bikes 125cc and above. Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost. Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9 Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50 Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41 Scottish Offshore Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3 Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
Please take care reading the product description. Warranty varies from item to item.
DivideBuy is an Interest-Free Credit provider in partnership with our retailers, bringing you 0% APR credit for selected products online, in-store or over the phone. You can Spread the Cost on one or multiple qualifying items online by simply clicking the DivideBuy button.
You can choose instalment options from 3 to 12 months depending on the value of your purchase and the retailer. Your application will take just 60 seconds and we will provide an immediate decision.
Once approved, you electronically sign your agreement and the retailer will process your order.