Graded 12V Licensed Land Rover Discovery HSE Sport Ride On Car - Red
Quick OverviewCustomer return - As new condition but has been opened and re packed. Grab yourself a bargain! RRP £219.99 Fast and free 48hr delivery Licensed 2 seater Land Rover Discovery HSE Sport - this top of the line Land Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your...
Customer return - As new condition but has been opened and re packed. Grab yourself a bargain! RRP £219.99
Fast and free 48hr delivery
Licensed 2 seater Land Rover Discovery HSE Sport - this top of the line Land Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can also be used to operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
This car is suitable for two younger children or one single older child - please check the dimensions to make sure it's suitable for your child or children.
- Licensed model - Genuine 'Land Rover' licensed ride on car.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is a 2.4G Bluetooth type, so will not be subject to any interference.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has buttons that play sounds
- Suspension - Realistic fully working rear suspension
- Working lights - Working front LED headlights.
- Twin 35W motors - Powerful 35W twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Parental Remote - Included (optional use), 2.4G Bluetooth type
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 14 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 12V (1 x 12V 7Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 12V 35W
- Maximum speed - 5km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 117cm x 73cm x 65cm
- Box size and weight - 118 x 65 x 37cm, 21.0Kg GW
Before You Buy
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers. Most of our products unless otherwise stated in the product description are delivered to mainland UK within 48 hours after shipment, some specialist imports can take between 5 and 14 days for delivery, these will be clearly marked in the product description. Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of your item from free for our small gadgets and selected products, £30 for mini Quads and £50 for our larger Quad bikes 125cc and above. Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost. Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9 Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50 Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41 Scottish Offshore Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3 Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
Please take care reading the product description. Warranty varies from item to item.
DivideBuy is an Interest-Free Credit provider in partnership with our retailers, bringing you 0% APR credit for selected products online, in-store or over the phone. You can Spread the Cost on one or multiple qualifying items online by simply clicking the DivideBuy button.
You can choose instalment options from 3 to 6 months depending on the value of your purchase and the retailer. Your application will take just 60 seconds and we will provide an immediate decision.
Once approved, you electronically sign your agreement and the retailer will process your order.