KYOSHO FO-XX NITRO 1:8 Scale GP 4WD READYSET
Quick OverviewFast 48hrs UK shipping! Go ballistic with rigid axle 4WD + 3-speed A/T + 25-class engine power! From its crawler-like agility to explosive power for wheelie starts, the FO-XX GP takes monster trucking to a new level. Formula off-road form combines with paddle tread pattern tires to produce breathtaking running...
Fast 48hrs UK shipping!
Go ballistic with rigid axle 4WD + 3-speed A/T + 25-class engine power!
From its crawler-like agility to explosive power for wheelie starts, the FO-XX GP takes monster trucking to a new level. Formula off-road form combines with paddle tread pattern tires to produce breathtaking running performance. The hybrid tube frame and monocoque chassis structure is adorned with a pre-colored body and dummy front fog lights to create an intrepid style. A hinged front opening allows for fast and easy maintenance while the inner cover inside the fender not only fills the gap between the tires and chassis for improved scale appearance, but also keeps dirt out from the chassis. Proud owners of the FO-XX GP will be impressed with the fine attention to detail throughout, not to mentioned the proven front-rear 3-speed transmission + rigid axle + chain & shaft driven 4WD from the Kyosho Mad Force. Equipped with new polished welded manifold, tuned muffler and KE25 engine as its power source, the FO-XX GP becomes an unstoppable force. Use the break-in reducer and there is no need for break-in adjustment so even beginners can enjoy the brute force of the FO-XX GP as its runs wheelie charges with its powerful acceleration. This is a fully pre-assembled Readyset so all that's required is the fuel, engine starting tools, and batteries for the R/C system. With the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter included, simply switch the power on and it automatically scans for an open frequency to use. Other features include separate dual-rate settings and a failsafe function that applies full brakes if the signal is lost. Combining real machine form and unstoppable running power, the FO-XX takes off-road to the extreme.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Formula off-road body style exudes realism.
- 3-speed A/T makes full use of the power band and is included as standard.
- Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism transfers traction efficiently.
- Includes formidable black anodized side plate chassis.
- Rigid front and rear axles feature robust casing.
- 150cc fuel tank provides long run times.
- Unique design of steering knuckle delivers increased steering angle.
- Pre-painted and pre-cut body with decals applied.
- Solid steel bevel gears equipped on rear diff gear.
- Full ball bearing specifications use 22 bearings through the drive train.
- Low height radio box delivers low center of gravity and effectively protects R/C system from dirt.
- Paddle tread pattern tires provide sure-footed grip.
- 17mm wheel hubs and nuts are compatible with the Inferno series.
- Equipped with large capacity big bore shocks as standard.
- Front - rear interchangeable suspension arms provide efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
- Long wheelbase and low down suspension produces dynamic speed as well as stability in straight line running and cornering.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 490mm
- Width : 307mm
- Height : 180mm
- Ground Clearance : 28mm
- Wheelbase : 316mm
- Tread (F/R) : 215mm
- Tire(F/R) : ¦93×38mm / ¦93×38mm
- Gear Ratio : 8.861
- Weight : 2600g approx.
Motor : GR18 (recoil starter installed / rear exhaust)
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-colored body complete with decals applied
- Pre-installed 2.4Ghz KT-231P R/C system
- Fuel bottle
- Plug heater
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm Hexagonal wrench
- Note) Fuel, 8 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter & receiver, 2 x D-size batteries for plug heater are sold separately.
- AAA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
Before You Buy
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers. Most of our products unless otherwise stated in the product description are delivered to mainland UK within 48 hours after shipment, some specialist imports can take between 5 and 14 days for delivery, these will be clearly marked in the product description. Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of your item from free for our small gadgets and selected products, £30 for mini Quads and £50 for our larger Quad bikes 125cc and above. Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost. Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9 Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50 Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41 Scottish Offshore Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3 Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
Please take care reading the product description. Warranty varies from item to item.
DivideBuy is an Interest-Free Credit provider in partnership with our retailers, bringing you 0% APR credit for selected products online, in-store or over the phone. You can Spread the Cost on one or multiple qualifying items online by simply clicking the DivideBuy button.
You can choose instalment options from 3 to 6 months depending on the value of your purchase and the retailer. Your application will take just 60 seconds and we will provide an immediate decision.
Once approved, you electronically sign your agreement and the retailer will process your order.