This special edition Jeep Rubicon Kids Ride on Jeep in Green comes with Upgraded Leather Seats and EVA solid rubber tyres as well as real working 4WD and an upgraded 10ah battery!
Licensed Jeep Rubicon 2 seater - this top of the line Jeep is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can also be used to operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
- Licensed model - Genuine 'Jeep' licensed ride on car.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- Working suspension - Realistic and fully working front and rear suspension.
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is a 2.4G Bluetooth type, so will not be subject to any interference.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- USB / SD Card input - The car also has slots on the dash allowing a USB device or SD card to play music played through the car speaker.
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has buttons that play sounds
- Working lights - Working front LED headlights.
- 4 x 35W motors - Powerful 35W motors for each rear and front wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Parental Remote - Included (optional use), 2.4G Bluetooth type
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 14 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 12V (1 x 12V 10ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 4 x 12V 35W
- Maximum speed - 7km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and lawns, loose gravel
- Dimensions - 127cm x 70cm x 80cm
- Box size and weight - 115 x 64 x 41cm, 23Kg GW
|Age Group||3-4 Years, 4-5 Years, 5-7 Years|
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products are delivered within 24hrs Monday to Friday and for orders over £50 delivery is free*, for same day dispatch orders must be placed before 11:30am. Some of our larger products such a s Quad bikes and dirt buggies can take 2-3 days for delivery due to the size and weight, for these we use a specialist Pallet service to ensure the goods get to you in pristine condition, please note all pallet and large goods delivery are curb side, someone will need to be at the property to sign for the item and the courier will not transport goods into a property or are they able to carry up flights of stairs or to the rear of properties, unfortunately this is a courier stipulation. Some products such as Berg and Richbit are shipped directly from the suppliers European facility to your door and as such can take 3-7 days for delivery.
All our standard deliveries take place Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is available on certain items for an additional cost depending on the size of the item and delivery address. If you wish to enquire about a Saturday delivery please contact us via our contact page with your postcode and item you are interested in. Any Saturday delivery needs to be purchased before 11:00 AM on the Friday.
*Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers – This additional charge will be calculated at the checkout stage of your order however we reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment if for some reason it does not. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9
Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our team