The 24V Super Sport XL ride-on car isn’t a toy car so much as a smaller electric car designed for children! With a top speed of 15km/hr, that’s 3 times faster than your average ride-on, this amazing two seater is anything but average.
Powered by twin 180W brushless motors this two speed 24V car is so big and powerful a small adult can drive it, there is even enough room for a centre console. Adding to the realism the wheels aren’t plastic but EVA air tyres which give a smoother ride, which is further aided by the suspensions system.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a large, heavy ride on car that will be delivered on a pallet. It is not suitable for use with younger children unless strictly supervised.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- 2 Speed settings - Two speed settings with soft-start.
- Disc brakes - Realistic working disc brakes with a working handbrake.
- Brake lights - Realistic working brake lights.
- USB & Bluetooth - Plug in a USB stick or connect with bluetooth to play music through the built in stereo system.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has buttons that play sounds
- Working lights - Working front LED headlights.
- Air tyres - Realistic rubber air tyres.
- Powerful 180W motor - Powerful 180W motors means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Parental Remote - Not available with this model
- Suitable age range - 7-small adult (younger children under strict parental supervision)
- Charge time - 14 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 24V (7Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 1 x 24V 180W
- Maximum speed - 15km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Most gardens and lawns.
- Dimensions - 173cm x 104cm x 65cm
- Box size and weight - 172 x 93 x 46cm, 71.0Kg GW
- DELIVERY NOTE! - This is a large, heavy item that will be delivered by pallet courier. Normal next working day delivery may not be available.
|Age Group||4-5 Years, 5-10 Years, 10+ Years, 12+ Years|
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products are delivered within 24hrs Monday to Friday and for orders over £50 delivery is free*, for same day dispatch orders must be placed before 11:30am. Some of our larger products such a s Quad bikes and dirt buggies can take 2-3 days for delivery due to the size and weight, for these we use a specialist Pallet service to ensure the goods get to you in pristine condition, please note all pallet and large goods delivery are curb side, someone will need to be at the property to sign for the item and the courier will not transport goods into a property or are they able to carry up flights of stairs or to the rear of properties, unfortunately this is a courier stipulation. Some products such as Berg and Richbit are shipped directly from the suppliers European facility to your door and as such can take 3-7 days for delivery.
All our standard deliveries take place Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is available on certain items for an additional cost depending on the size of the item and delivery address. If you wish to enquire about a Saturday delivery please contact us via our contact page with your postcode and item you are interested in. Any Saturday delivery needs to be purchased before 11:00 AM on the Friday.
*Delivery Excess: Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers – This additional charge will be calculated at the checkout stage of your order however we reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment if for some reason it does not. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
Scottish Mainland AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB30, DD8 - DD9
Scottish Highlands AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s): AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services: HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
Northern Ireland BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+ Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County Isle Of Wight PO30 – 41
You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our team